Frequently Asked Questions
Register for Camp
How will I pay for Camp?
How will I get to Camp?
Do I need a medical physical for Camp?
- 1 sleeping bag or blanket
- 1 or 2 sheets
- 1 pillow and pillow case
- 1 laundry bag for dirty laundry
- 1 jacket
- 1 raincoat/poncho
- 1 or 2 pairs of sneakers
- 1 pair of flip-flops
- 2 sweatshirts
- 8 T-shirts
- 2 pairs of pants
- 8 pairs of shorts
- 10 pairs of socks
- 10 pairs of underwear
- 1 or 2 swim suits (one piece)
- 1 pair of pajamas
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, lotion, deodorant, washcloth, soap, shampoo)
- 2 towels (shower & pool)
- Stationery, stamps, pen/pencil
- 1 flashlight
- Appropriate reading material
- Crossroads for kids does not allow illegal substances.
- Please do not bring spray cans (roll-ons and liquids are preferred), fireworks, weapons, food, gum, or any personal electronics (including cell phones).
- We cannot be responsible for any personal electronics or valuable items, including money and jewelry.
- Please do not bring expensive new clothing items, such as sneakers. Camp is a rugged environment and items can get dirty/lost.
- Spaghetti-strap tanks, tight tops and/or half shirts are considered inappropriate attire for camp.
We do not encourage visitation at any time during the sessions as the campers are busy with their own activities. The unannounced arrival of parents or visitors may cause unnecessary disruption such as homesickness or missed activities. Of course, if you believe it is absolutely necessary to make a visit you must first call ahead and set up an appointment with the camp director. When you arrive, you must check into the office. No camper will be allowed to leave camp or to be visited by anyone other than parents/legal guardians, unless written permission is granted and arrangements have been made with the director ahead of time.