FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Register for Camp
How will I pay for Camp?
In order to ensure that going to camp is a possibility for everyone, we consider many factors to determine the amount that each family will contribute to tuition. For more information about applying for financial aid please contact Ashley Charron(617-765-7098).
How will I get to Camp?
Do I need a medical physical for Camp?
- 1 sleeping bag or blanket
- 1 or 2 sheets
- 1 pillow and pillow case
- 1 laundry bag for dirty laundry
- 1 jacket
- 1 raincoat/poncho
- 1 or 2 pairs of sneakers
- 1 pair of flip-flops
- 2 sweatshirts
- 8 T-shirts
- 2 pairs of pants
- 8 pairs of shorts
- 10 pairs of socks
- 10 pairs of underwear
- 1 or 2 swim suits (one piece)
- 1 pair of pajamas
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, lotion, deodorant, washcloth, soap, shampoo)
- 2 towels (shower & pool)
- Stationery, stamps, pen/pencil
- 1 flashlight
- Appropriate reading material
PLEASE DO NOT BRING:
- Crossroads for kids does not allow illegal substances.
- Please do not bring spray cans (roll-ons and liquids are preferred), fireworks, weapons, food, gum, or any personal electronics (including cell phones).
- We cannot be responsible for any personal electronics or valuable items, including money and jewelry.
- Please do not bring expensive new clothing items, such as sneakers. Camp is a rugged environment and items can get dirty/lost.
- Spaghetti-strap tanks, tight tops and/or half shirts are considered inappropriate attire for camp.
Camp is a place where your children learn to make new friends. In order to encourage this process, family members and friends traveling together to camp may not be assigned to the same cabin.