CROSSROADS C5 CORNERSTONE CODE
We represent ourselves and our community well.
- We demonstrate responsible behavior and make decisions for the good of ourselves and our community.
- We actively participate during programs, working to develop and practice our leadership skills.
- We perform community service, and are active in efforts to make our community a better place.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard.
- We challenge ourselves to grow and learn new skills, and be our very best.
- We make healthy lifestyle choices.
- We set a positive example for others through our words and actions.
We show respect for everyone in our community.
- We show respect for others’ views, values, and culture through our words and actions.
- We resolve conflicts by working through our differences in a safe way.
- We work to build safe and healthy relationships with each other.
We build the future we wish to see.
- We make decisions and choices today that lead to the opportunities we want in the future.
- We do our part to protect the natural environment.
- We perform service that improves our community.
- We make our best efforts to do well in school, graduate, and pursue a college education or meaningful