Camp Wing Accommodations
Courtyard (Total Capacity 79)
Around the Stockade Courtyard there are four rustic cabins with a total sleeping capacity of 77. Doors open directly to the courtyard containing a large fire-pit and providing a great community feel. Bathrooms are available via the Stockade courtyard.
Stockade external cabins (Total Capacity 30)
Stockade Ellison Center (Total Capacity 75)
This accommodation is fully heated and contains larger bunks than other areas of camp. These cabins are all internally accessible to the Stockade dining room and communal areas.
Camp Wing Villages (Total Capacity 156)
There are two villages located among the trees close to the Dining Hall. Each village is made up of cabins circled around a central fire pit and log seating area. These cabins are a great rustic accommodation option for guests. They are typically cooler than the Stockade options with screens instead of windows.
• The ‘Senior’ cabins are all named after local Native American tribes (Pequot, Mic Mac, Wampanoag, Penobscot, Narragansett, and Massachusetts)
Duplexes (Total Capacity 8)
Union House (Total Capacity 14)
The secluded colonial style house is situated across the pond from the Camp Wing playing field with pond and woodland views, and has road access from Union Street. The property includes:
• 6 bedrooms (sleeping up to 14 people)
• 2.5 bathrooms
• A fully equipped kitchen
• Furnished Living Room, Dining Room, and cozy Den
• Porch, patio with grill, firepit and spacious yard area
• Gravel 6 car capacity driveway