Weddings and Special Events
Crossroads’ scenic location is perfect for celebrations including weddings, bridal/baby showers, family reunions, and more. With pond and lake views, acres of woodlands, and historic buildings, we offer many unique and beautiful options at Camp Wing in Duxbury MA. By hosting your wedding at camp, you join a community dedicated to giving every child the opportunity to be safe and succeed in life. At Crossroads, our youth develop the relationships and skills that will help them achieve their fullest potential as members of their communities. All wedding rental fees contribute to making a profound difference in their lives. Thank you for helping us to change the lives of our awesome young participants.
Camp Wing Weddings and Special Events
Camp Wing offers a flexible service in a quiet, rustic location in Duxbury, MA. We can offer a variety of overnight accommodations, meal service options, fun activities, ceremony sites, and attentive staff. With pond views, acres of woodland, and historic buildings that can accommodate up to 250 overnight guests, Camp Wing offers many unique and beautiful options for your special event. See photos from Camp Wing weddings here.
The Camp Wing, Weekend Rental Package for new 2022 weekends is priced at $15,000 and is based on:
- Exclusive rental of Camp Wing for the duration of the rental agreement
- Reception Hall includes tables and seating for up to 200
- Commercial Kitchen available for use by professional vendors for reception meal only
- Ceremony Site Outdoor options: Lakeside and Council Ring, Covered Options: Lower Barn and Ziskind Pavilion
- Accommodation for both Friday and Saturday nights, with over 340 beds in up to 16 Village Cabins and 12 Stockade rooms
- Check-In Friday from 5pm, for access to set-up and decorate
- Check-Out by 12 noon on Sunday
- Pre-event visit with the camp director to finalize details for the day
- Onsite Support from the camp director for the duration of the event, to help direct vendors, supervise use of the property, and to deal with any site issues
- Lawn Games including Cornhole, Yard-zee, Connect-4, Giant Jenga, and more!
- Camp Fire built and lit to fit your schedule, with additional wood provided
Optional additions include:
- Union House accommodates up to 14 guests and is located across the lake from Camp Wing ($1,200)
- 2 cottages each with 2 bedrooms, private bathroom, and sitting room ($500 for both)
We require General Liability Insurance and Liquor Liability Insurance certificates naming ‘Crossroads for Kids’ as Additional Insured, valid for the full duration of the event.