C5 Leaders Overnight Counselor
College/Internship Credit Available
Support the next generation of diverse leaders
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible staff and inspirational young people! Campers are high potential youth in grades 8-12 from the Boston area. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in education, social work, psychology, or nonprofit management, this is the opportunity for you! Opportunities are available to complete personalized projects, curriculum development, and earn college credit.
The C5 Leaders Program is a five-year summer and school year program where youth develop and practice their leadership skills through various experiential activities and workshops designed to support participants in learning how to lead both themselves and others in their communities.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic counselors who will be positive role models and develop supportive relationships with youth. Counselors motivate campers and encourage them to set and achieve goals, gain new skills, and make positive choices. Counselors work as part of a team to deliver a curriculum that revolves around leadership, community involvement, and college and career preparation, along with traditional camp activities including backpacking, adventure programs, sports, boating, and performing arts.
- Location: Ashby, MA or Brewster, MA
- Staff live at camp in cabins with campers. Housing and meals are provided at no cost.
- Staff are paid a stipend of $250 per week, plus a completion bonus of $200.
- Positions start as early as June 17th and complete as late as August 17th.
- Staff must be at least 19 years old and have graduated from High School.
- Experience at camp or working with youth is required.
- Lifeguard and Ropes Course training available.
To apply for this job please visit crossroadsma.campintouch.com.