Camp Office and Health Manager
Internship Credit Available
Support the next generation of diverse leaders
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible staff and inspirational young people! Campers are high potential youth in grades 8-12 from the Boston area. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in health care, social work, psychology, or nonprofit management, this is the opportunity for you!
Campers attend the C5 Leaders Program which is a five-year summer and school year program where youth develop and practice their leadership skills through various experiential activities and workshops designed to support participants in learning how to lead both themselves and others in their communities.
The Office and Health Manager oversees both the office and health center needs of the camp. The Manager works to keep the health center and office organized and professionally presentable. The Manager oversees the communication needs of the camp, including sending and answering phone calls and emails, manages health/registration form collection and organization, assists nurses where needed, and administers basic first aid to campers and staff.
- Location: Ashby, MA or Brewster, MA
- Staff are paid a stipend of $400 per week plus a $200 completion bonus.
- Housing and meals are provided at no cost.
- Positions start on June 17th and end on August 17th.
- Experience working in an office setting and with software programs such as Microsoft office and Google Drive is preferred.
- Experience/certifications in First Aid / CPR is preferred (some training can be provided).
- Valid Driver’s License required
- 21+ years old preferred.
To apply for this job please visit crossroadsma.campintouch.com.