Camp Office Manager
Internship Credit Available
Support the next generation of diverse leaders
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible staff and inspirational young people! Campers are high potential youth in grades 3-8 from the Boston area. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in education, social work, psychology, or nonprofit management, this is the opportunity for you!
The Office Manager oversees the office and communication needs of Camp Wing, including keeping the office organized and professionally presentable, sending and answering phones and emails, maintaining registration form collection and organization, receiving and greeting visitors, driving staff and campers locally, and assisting program staff with clerical needs.
- Location: Duxbury, Massachusetts
- Staff are paid a stipend of $425 per week plus a $500 completion bonus.
- Housing and meals are provided at no cost.
- Position starts on June 19th and completes on August 18th.
- Experience working in an office setting and with software programs such as Microsoft office and Google Drive is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- 21+ years old preferred.
To apply for this job please visit crossroadsma.campintouch.com.