Camp Wing Day Camp Counselor
Make a difference while enjoying the summer of a lifetime!
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible colleagues and inspirational youth! If you’re interested in pursuing a career in education, social work, or psychology, this is the opportunity for you! Campers are local area youth in grades K-10 who attend Camp Wing Day Camp in Duxbury.
Camp Wing is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who want to spend the summer of 2022 making a life-changing impact on young people.
Day Camp Counselors provide engaging activities in a variety of program areas for our youth. With the guidance of our trained and supportive staff, campers explore their interests and build their skills through instructional swim lessons, sports & games, teambuilding with their peers, archery, creative arts, and adventure activities including climbing, kayaking, canoeing, and ropes courses. Through their experiences at Camp Wing, campers build their confidence and self-esteem, while developing their interpersonal and collaboration skills. Staff members are responsible for delivering these quality programs, being positive role models, and protecting the safety and wellness of our campers.
- Location: Duxbury, Massachusetts
- Staff are paid a stipend of $350 per week.
- Positions start on June 21st and complete on August 19th.
- Staff must be at least 18 years old and have graduated from High School.
- Experience at camp or working with youth is required.
- Lifeguard and Ropes Course training available.
- Crossroads will require all staff and participants to submit proof of an up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination status, as defined by the CDC, prior to arrival at camp.
To apply for this job please visit crossroadsma.campintouch.com.