Register for Camp
Crossroads does offer financial assistance to ensure all youth have the opportunity to experience a fun and enriching summer at camp. The financial aid application is included in our online registration form, so please be sure to submit your application as soon as possible.
In addition to completing the online application, there are additional materials you must send to our office for your financial aid application to be considered complete.
A completed Financial Aid Application includes:
- Completion of the online application
- $50 deposit per session per camper
- Supporting Financial Documents from one of the two categories below:
If you file taxes:
- A copy of your most recent Federal tax form 1040 AND copies of your 2 most recent pay stubs. If you do not get paid weekly, please indicate the period the stub covers.
If you do not file taxes, are not working or are living on a fixed/state income, or the child is in foster care:
- A copy of your income verification letter for said income source
Please email documents to Ashley Charron, or mail to:
119 Myrtle Street
Duxbury, MA 02332
If you have questions please email Ashley Charron or call 617-765-7098.